Please ensure you have read the following terms and conditions before booking.
Please note the pre-tour arrangements will be confirmed with you when you check your booking details the day prior to your experience by phoning our office on 0800 DISTAR (347 827) OR 06 758 5459 .
Prices and payment
- For bookings 3 or more months in advance of departure a 50% deposit must be paid with the remainder due 90 days prior to departure.
- For bookings within 3 months (90 days) of departure, full payment is required.
- Credit card details are required for payment of deposit which secures your booking.
- All prices are in New Zealand dollars and currently include 15% Goods and Services Tax.
- All option prices are per person on a twin share basis.
- Prices are based on twin share accommodation.
- Prices are valid 01 August 2015 to 31 July 2016
A Single Supplement option is available. Each tour has a rate applicable for that experience.
Please ensure you read all the relevant information before making a booking. This includes:
Discover Taranaki reserves the right to alter prices, times, itineraries and, if necessary, arrange alternative transportation and experiences as deemed necessary.
- All departures are subject to a minimum of 4 persons unless otherwise specified or a bespoke tour arranged
Cancellation of confirmed bookings are on the following basis:
- The cancellation of confirmed bookings must occur no less than 20 days prior to departure. Deposits are non-refundable.
0-20 days:NO REFUND.
21-42 days:50% refund of total package cost.
43-59 days: 70% refund of total package cost.
60-90 days: deposit retained.
More than 90 days:no cancellation fee applies.
- Clients can, if necessary, transfer bookings within 7 days of departure subject to availability. Please note in this instance an administration fee of $25 (inclusive GST) will apply. Refund conditions also apply.
- Failure to report for departure - NO REFUND
- Claims for refunds due to circumstances beyond the control of tour operators, service supplier or customer, should be submitted in writing, but no later than 30 days after the date of your departure.
- It is recommended that customers adequately insure themselves against cancellation charges and the possible loss of money or personal belongings. This is generally covered by comprehensive travel insurance.
- Bookings are only valid for the dates confirmed.
- If management of Discover Taranaki declares any experience unsafe or unfit due to severe weather and track conditions, an alternative option will be offered and if not able to be undertaken a full refund will be applied.
Discover Taranaki finalises all tour arrangements on the condition that they will not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may arise.